Saturday, June 18, 2016

Inspiration Wednesday - Week 12

WOW! We're half way through another year of Inspiration Wednesdays, and I'm having just as much fun as last year.

This week Donna had us making stencils using a glue gun. I was a little hesitant as I started my stencil but I was determined to do this even it turned out to be a total disaster. To keep it simple I just made connected circles. I made two stencils so I could put one on each page. Instead of using watercolor paint I wanted to see how it would look if I used spray ink.  I used Dylusions spray inks by Ranger.  I love these colors because they are so bright.

As it turns out I really love the way my pages look.  It's really cool that in some places there are white circles and in others even though the color got under the stencil you can still see the circle.

I don't know that I will ever use technique again but I loved the fact that I tried something totally different.



No comments:

Post a Comment