Sunday, June 5, 2016

Inspiration Wednesday - Week 11

For 100 days I'm part of a team, at work, participating in a challenge called 'Get the World Moving'.  We are competing against teams from around the world and so far are placed in the middle of the pack. The idea is to walk at least 10,000 steps a day along with making other changes for a healthy lifestyle. Sounds pretty simple right? Wrong! 10,000 steps is about 5 miles and that is not an easy task when you have a desk job. As it turns out what they say about exercise giving you more energy is true. I know this because at nine o'clock last night I finished riding 3.50 miles on my stationary bike, and at midnight I was starting this weeks pages. The news is I was able to make good use of my extended day.



No comments:

Post a Comment