Sunday, January 15, 2017

Wanderlust - 2017

This year I signed up for the Wanderlust classes offered by Kasia & Jamie Avery from the UK.  Every week a new class will be posted demonstrating a new or existing technique to complete a project.  Twice a month there will be guest designers from around the world teaching the classes. I'm looking forward to the challenges this course will bring.

I've decided to use the Dylusions large art journal for the class. I fell in love with this book at first site. The paper is thick and sewn together so I won't have to worry about pages falling out during the year. At first I was intimidated by the size, but once I got the first layer of paint on the page didn't look so big.  I believe I made the right choice using this size journal.

Here's a look at my first project.  Three of the pictures, (top left - Bubble Ring, top right - Green Flash & bottom left - Solar Eclipse), were taken by my friend  Steve Mattan.


No comments:

Post a Comment