Friday, October 21, 2016

Inspiration Wednesday - Week 21

It's week 2 of the 'Use Your Stuff' series.  I found a bag of chipboard tags from Maya Road.  I think I got them in one of their sale boxes, but I have no clue when. I added the words using word stamps that I've had for years and just recently started using. What I did find out was that I could fill a whole journal with the hoarding items.

I love the way these pages turned out. The layers, textures and the colors are what I love most about Mixed Media. You make a mistake. If you don't like how something looks just add another layer, you end up with something like this...

I hope you enjoy these pages as much as I do.  I'm off to see what I've been hoarding for Week 3 of the 'Use Your Stuff' series.




No comments:

Post a Comment