Saturday, November 7, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday Week 22

Donna had us drawing again this week except it wasn't with a brush.  Using heavy body paint we had to draw the flowers using a palette knife.  When I watched the video I thought "Where does she come up with this stuff." After watching 3 times I was ready to give it a try. Here is the result.


My flowers came a little rounder than I would have liked, but I am pleased.  I had bigger issues with writing my quote. I started out using my extra fine line paint marker. Because the paint wasn't quite dry it got clogged and stopped writing. I tried to clean it off, and instead ended up pulling the entire writing implement out of the pen.  What a mess that made. After I cleaned up my mess I finished the quote with my fine line marker.  I thought about going over the first part of the quote, but figured I'd better leave well enough alone.  I'm happy with the way this turned out, can't for next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment