Friday, August 14, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday - Week 16

I wasn't quite sure about this weeks technique. It's been a very busy week, but I didn't want to fall behind.

Donna used fabric for her pages, but the fabric I had just wasn't cutting it for  me. I did find some wrapping paper that I had in my stash. So I got the first layer down, but was not impressed.

Next I had to find a silhouette since I did not have any in my stencil collection. I went to the internet looking for something I could make. I chose Tinkerbelle. Probably because it's 60 days until my next trip to Disney World. At this time of the year I always have Disney on my mind.  It's what keeps me sane.  For one week the world consists of a place where nothing goes sideways.  Anyway, I was happy with Tink.

I added paint Donna's stamps and flowers made using a stencil and modeling paste.  When they were dry I added clear stickles, because if have Tink you have to have bling, and guess what?

It made me happy!

Thank you Donna for another Inspiration Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment