Friday, May 15, 2015

Tim Holtz Tags of 2015 - May

In my spare time I am a volunteer with the Arc Circle of Family and Friends.  Our group provides activities for special needs adults. Some of the activities we provide throughout the year are bowling and softball leagues, monthly  dances, and various day trips.  One of the adults I have come to know is Penny.

Penny lives independently in an apartment, has had a part time job at the local Shop Rite for the past 20 years, and has a social live most of us would envy. She sees everyday as an adventure and lives her life to the fullest. We could all learn from her.

When Tim used his photo booth pictures for this months tag I chose to use a  picture of Penny.  I used the word brave because Penny is one of the bravest people I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment