Sunday, January 4, 2015

Tim Holtz Tags of 2015 - January

Happy New Year! And, with the new year comes new monthly tag challenge with Tim Holtz. This is the second year I'll be participating in the challenge, and am looking forward to the inspiration and chance to move out of my comfort zone.

This month Tim's tag was perfect to start the New Year.  I didn't have everything Tim used, but that's the fun part.  I get to use his technique, and go through my stash to find other ways to use what I have on hand. For this tag I didn't have the Chit Chat stickers, but what I found was 3 tins with magnetic word stamps and the stamping block to use them with.  I purchased these years ago, and couldn't even tell you where, but they were perfect for this project.

Thanks Tim for another fun tag!



No comments:

Post a Comment