Saturday, August 18, 2012

Where did the Summer go?

I just can't believe it's the middle of August. I did manage to get a couple of projects done.  My son-in-law graduated from the Camden County Police Academy, and now works for the Sheriff's Dept.  At the last minute my daughter decided to give him a party, and I made the invitations, favors and a banner. 

I really like how this invitation turned out. I was a little worried since the colors were black and gold, but I think the double mat did the trick.



For the favors I used the Bubble Gum Treat Box die from My Creative Time. The stars were cut with my Cricut using the Old West cartridge, and I stamped my son-in-laws badge number on them. I filled them with Hershey mini candy bars and finished them with the gold ribbon.


For the banner I used my Cricut and the Old West cartridge with my Gypsy. This is first time I used my  Gypsy, and I AM in love with it.  It was much easier to used than I thought it would be, and it was really great to be able to save my files and do all the cutting at one time.




No comments:

Post a Comment